Wednesday, September 14, 2005

For all you addicts out there!!!

I am taking up precious sleeping time to fill all you addicts in but I think I owe it to you for sticking with us through this journey. Andrew and Elizabeth still seem to think they are on Kazak time so they are keeping us up quite a bit right now. But you can see they have adjusted to baths pretty well. The next step is a real tub!!


Derek (Hollys brother) was one of our greeters at the airport and the Kids really enjoyed his visit. (so did we)

He was a big help on their first visit to the doctor. Each kid got 4 shots and blood drawn. Well actually they just tried on Andrew. Neither arm wanted to give anything up. We went back today and they were able to get it though.


After the doctor on Monday we went by Heartland and visited my sister. You can see Andrew was worn out from the doctors visit. I think yall have seen this position before???


Can you see the bandaids on all arms and legs?? I thought he did very well considering....


We went to watch my neices play volleyball last night. (they won) I am yet to get a good picture of my nephew to post but he is the one behind the camera in this picture. (Eric the photographer)


Andrew and Elizabeth had a visitor (their own age) the other day. Samantha came bearing gifts and Andrew loves it. If he's not in the walker his cousins (and aunt and uncle) gave him he is in his new jumparoo!!! (we're trying to wear him down so he will sleep at night>.)


For all of you who wonder how baby is handling the our new additions, All is well. She is actually still somewhat afraid of the kids. especially if Andrew is in his Walker. Today Holly called me in to find baby hiding in the bathroom. She has learned the places Andrew cannot follow:O)


Overall they are all getting along great. We know our babygirl is going to be a great "big sister". It is just taking a little breakin time.

I will try to continue to post but time seems shorter here than in Kazakhstan. But once we get some kind of schedule down I think that might improve a little.

I want to thank all of you for the calls and visits. I know many of you think we need some adjusting time but trust me, we want to see and hear from you. we have missed you all for the last month and want to catch up with all family and friends!!!!!
Thanks again to everyone whou met us at the airport. It was truly a great surprise. we hope to see yo all soon,,,,,Love,,,,,,The Dunnings

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let Granny attest to how good the babies were yesterday, going back to the Dr. etc. They took it with good grace and even entertained some of the staff afterwards even tho they were tired and hungry.
We went by Out Patient to see Ruth Ann and her bunch that had been avid followers. They had Elizabeth giggling. Not a frequent thing. Then went by the Pharmacy to see Cindy Hahn and those followers. They couldn't have been a lot better even tho we kept them out most of the day. I think they have adjusted very well. Ofcourse we got attention everywhere we went...Elizabeth in her hat and those big dark eyes....people would come over to see her and "Oh, theres 2 of them"...
I can attest too that they have good sugars....

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pleasant surprise to see an update this morning. So glad they are healthy and all are blending well. Just what I expected.Hope to see you soon! Love, Aunt Jane

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see the latest Dr visit went well. Pictures are great and it is good to see that you are getting out with them and continuing to have fun visits from little friends bearing handy gifts. Hope the jumpy thing wears him out and and the nights become more and more sleep filled! Baby looks like she is doing a little better maybe....at least she posed for a picture with them! Hope you guys have a great rest of the week:)

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, a good blog fix is a great thing! You have made me laugh with many of your comments during this journey. However the one about "once we get a schedule down" had me in stitches. Believe me when I say that your schedule will be changing from now on. The babies look great and I am determined to get my hands on them sometime soon(even if I have to pull middle of the night duty). I am sure they will be entertaining you as well as everyone else from now on. The only thing is one of these days the show they put on might not be so funny. I have experienced a few of those myself. I hope their schedules(ha ha) get worked out real soon. I was so thankful for the update. Blog to you soon.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam, Poppy says if you get the babies sleeping habits straightened out, he might send me to you and let you get me on a schedule...He thinks he's funny...Mom

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I am ashamed to say that after checking on wed. morning I figured I just had to go cold turkey and I never checked again untill today (sat.) I am so thankful you are home. The kids look great. the girls told me they were going to see them play. I am sure you will get something that seems like a schedule soon, but like joybeth said as they grow everything will change. just when you think you've got it down, then they decide something different. Its what being a parent is like, you'll love every minute, we do. Hope to see you soon. and Happy blogging! elva

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Guess who? I just wanted to check in and see how things were going. I am going to assume that your lives are extremely busy, that baby stuff and toys are scattered around your house, you probably are having a hard time keeping up with the laundry, and when nap time and bedtime come around you collapse either in the bed or on the couch which ever is the closest. Well if this is how life is for you then you will be happy to know that you are a perfectly normal family. With all this however comes the precious moments that will absolutely melt your heart. Hope you are napping well and there is a lot of heart melting going on.

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Inlawker said...

Gold Price Gold Prices Current Price of Gold Investment Advice. Gold investment is a much better store of value and is the. Gold Investment Advice March 17th, 2012. So has India, as normally the world?s largest. UOB : Precious Metals. allows the customer a wide range of investment options in gold. Singapore Lion Gold Bullion Coins ; These coins are legal. need an account at UOB in order to buy gold. Gold and silver are best investments of 2012 This is Money. Silver and gold 2012's best investment, as economy worries still linger. Precious Metals Investing Gold Trading Invest in Silver and Gold. America's leading and trusted gold dealer. Call 1 800 444 8317 to buy gold, silver, platinum, palladium bullion and coins. Live prices, charts, financing. Buyers have to help make their intentions clear as soon as selecting the realtor. If you are looking for a get rich quick scheme, have a problem

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Taylor said...

It has a stability indicator and hold function that freezes the display for easy and accurate recording. Multimeters & Analyzers. Multimeters that are "auto-ranging" are useful because you don't need to change the dial to measure different levels.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home