Sunday, January 01, 2006

happy new year


Since my daddy has been so busy with me and my goofey brother lately, I thought you might like an update on how "The Dunnings" are doing.
This is me in my Christmas dress.

I have noticed people dress funny for the strangest occasions, but I do love it here.



This was at my brothers birthday party. See what I mean about dressing funny??

Even though his favorite pastime is finding ways to bother me, I have to admit Andrew is kinda cute.

Old "Santa" gets a little grumpy without his milk and cookies.


Appearantly turning one gives you the right to drive. My birthday is next Sunday, We'll see If that rule applies to girls.

Here's Andrew and Daddy decorating the tree.

this is a picture of me with my favorite cousins.

Me and mommy fixing the decorations that the boys put on.

There's always something to smile about!!

Here is my whole big family. I love each of them so much.

I don't know if you can see it but this is me and Andrew watching our first snow.

"POPEYE" DUNNING

Andrew and Nanny
Well, that is enough for now. That catches you up on the pictures. Soon I will write and fill you in on the details of life in America.
"Happy New Year" !!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You, Thank You, for the pictures! I just can't get enough of you cuties! Elizabeth, I can see writing is exhausting, but thanks for all your hard work! You are a beauty and I love you! Andrew, What a look...Somebody was awfully fast to catch that picture of you. You just make my day!

Aunt Sara

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey buddy holly andrew and elizabeth!! i am still at church but i got to see this sight anyway yay!! that was so cool i loved all the photos and i think that one of nanny and andrew is really good i saw the kids today the were really cute elizabeth is almost crawling now well she is still creeping if thats what u call it andrew i found out is very sensitive and does not like to be laughed at. oh well its good for a guy to be sensitive. well were gonna go home now so i will talk to you later luv ya'll!!
**~!!whitney!!~**

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home