Monday, April 18, 2011

Aunt Crystal you are the bomb


Well thanks to our resident computer Guru (Crystal Rothrock) I am now able to get on our blog from China and post videos. I was really hoping to so we could post video of Hannah when we get her. Here is a test. just a few really short videos of the kids on the great wall and eating with chopsticks..........We are so excited to be back on here so we can feel like we are actually communicating with all of you.... Thanks Aunt Crystal for posting for us while we couldn't and we may be calling on you again when we getto our next destiniation and run into more problems....Love to you all.....Flying out soon



8 Comments:

Anonymous Aunt Crystal said...

Glad I could help! You know I wanna see those video's of Hannah with Andrew and Elizabeth!!!! I can't wait! I'll be checking before I go to bed tonight and just as soon as I get up in the morning to see if we have anything! I realize you'll be a little preoccupied, but we'll be anxiously waiting for whenever you get a chance to post! Love you guys and praying for safe travels and a wonderful introduction to your new baby girl!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Aunt Jane said...

Great pictures and videos. Can't wait to see Hannah with the family.
Take care.....

6:41 PM  
Blogger Brittany Andrus said...

So glad you can get on here and have some communication with us!! Love the videos, mostly the one with Holly trying to explain her reason for hand washing!! haha. Praying for you guys and excited for your day tomorrow! Can't wait to get the update!!!

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Karen McManus said...

the pictures are so good. you guys are having such a neat experience. Come on, Hannah! We're ready for you!!! Love you guys!

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Aunt Crystal said...

Brittany, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that Holly was talking about hand washing in that video!!! :)

8:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very anxious...praying for you guys and for what the day holds. Can't wait to see some pictures/videos.

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Aunt Sara said...

Way to go for making it to the very top. Andrew, your picture says it all! TA DA!!

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Mimi said...

Hhahahaha, this makes me miss you guys so much!!! I can't wait to get home and see you all. Ask Andrew if he remembers when we had to pull over to the side of the road to let him use the bathroom during a road trip? Better than wal mart floor, that's for sure.
Love you!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home