Tuesday, June 30, 2015

laughter really is the best medicine

 
This has got to be one of the easiest going kids I've ever seen. You want a smile, you got it.
maybe he's just taking it easy on an old man but (so far ) this has been way easier than I ever could have hoped.
Or maybe it's just all you guys praying for us. (KEEP IT UP!!)
Either way, some of you asked if we had seen a smile yet. Well here you go.
 
 
 
I mentioned how some of the kids were struggling and to some degree they still are but I am happy to report that you can see them making leaps and bounds with their new families. I am amazed at the patience I see in some of these parents.
I  believe God puts the right families together. You can say it is random if you choose. We all get choices in what we believe.
But, I  believe He has a plan for each of us
and it is good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVCrRpuTkKM

sorry, I've been using the wrong camera for video and will try to improve the quality in the future but this one should still make you smile

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! Cuteness overload!!!!! He seems to be adapting so well!!!! In so glad he is doing so well! You all deserve it!! I will have to watch this one with the kids when they get up! They will love it! Holiday World won't be the and without you all this year! Love you guys!!!! Aunt Crystal

3:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wonder how many times I will watch this sweet video today?! I'm up to three already!! He is just so precious and happy, it's contagious. I am so thankful that God is answering all our prayers and has given you such a charming sweetie. He seems to be mesmerized by the toy. Is that a new one, has he not had toys before or is that just normal for his age? My baby turns 21 on Tuesday and I've forgotten everything baby.

It's good to hear the other families are working it out, those kids have no idea how good it's going to get! Blessings to you all, I'm going to watch the video again:)

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet, so great to know he will be very loved and well taken care of. He has no idea does he. Two of the best parents I know. Boy is he blessed. Loved, loved, loved that giggle and big smile. Love and hugs all around. Nanny

5:18 AM  
Blogger Sam and Holly said...

my baby skills are gone too aunt sara, as is witnessed by the milk on the walls. My baby carrying muscles are out of shape too. Holly and I both notice he is not heavy but like carrying around jello. It wears you out.
Have fun at Holiday world rothrocks while we all sleep. Hannah asks about her cousins often. wish we could go with you guys.
Nanny, Love to you of course... We are excited to bring this true bundle of joy home to see all of you......Bet mimi and whit will flip over this one

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How Blessed you'all and we'all are to have this wonderful smiling boy into "Our Family". How Blessed Luke is to yall and us as his "Forever Family".... Amen .... Prissy loves eating grapes while in the work shop. M & D

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home