Thursday, July 02, 2015

A walk in the park

Not a lot to tell today or a lot of time but after the kids being cooped up all day yesterday in the car we thought it would be a good day for a family trip to the park..
 
Enjoy a few pictures from the day
 and a short video...
 
I mentioned how Holly gets swarmed by Chinese people interested in our choice as a family.
But they are all well wishers, Young and old alike. 
So it's all good
 

This is the same rock the kids climbed on back in 2011 When we got Hannah.
They searched the park looking for it hoping to climb on it one more time.

Luke wasn't very interested in anything other than a nap.
Like most of the old men in the park.
 

More gawkers and well wishers

See how he looks at his mommy :)

Ice cream break

 
Just looked like a good place for a picture of my kids
THE END......

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HaHa, I say the end. The living end. I Remember those outfits from your last trip.
Am so glad the people accept you all so well and don't resent you. Guess they too, believe the kids are headed for a better place. Luke seems to be adjusting well. A blessing...but blessings are flowing, Praise God. Love and hugs and Kisses. Nanny

3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure my kudos will k ow what to do with Luke. He seems so calm co
Pared to them! Haha! I'm sure they will teach him how to let loose. And I bet Yncle Derek will love that last picture best! I need to buy some of those pants for Maddox so maybe he will learn to go potty! Glad you all had a restful and fun day as a family!! Love you! Aunt Crystal

4:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A day at the park to just relax and enjoy each other sounds perfect, can you get away from the music?! That I could only take in small doses. And what size clothes is Luke wearing? I thought he was supposed to have lost weight, when in fact he is the most adorable butterball. I can't wait to hold him! I've got some weights here that, like Emily, I had better start using to get ready:) the pictures are priceless and I've already ordered some prints to add to my picture board. That way I can see y'all all the time and not just when I pick up my iPad. O wait! Since you've been gone, I do that all the time too. So thankful the internet works at least part of the time. Love you all!

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luke is absolutely precious! Congratulations on the new addition to your family. I love following your blog. Thank you for sharing your story! I look forward to Luke and Leah becoming friends in the future!

Brittany Riley

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We keep praying for yall during the day, for you to have a good time, for your safty, and for Luke to adjust to his new family, and his new family to adjust to him. Seems all is well. MM & GD

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home