Tuesday, April 26, 2011

greetings from the white swann



How many kids can say they lost a tooth in China? (besides the 1. something billion Chinese kids.) While we were eating supper tonight Elizabeth lost another tooth.


Here, Hannah is finishing off Elizabeths noodles




Holly wanted me to get a shot of the mcdonalds delivery guy



You can see Hannah is warming up to me. Here she is sharing part of our snack on the flight with me. (dried green peas) I passed on the cherry tomatoes




First plane ride, we had to get a picture



We had to skip lunch so all we could find at the airport were these meat sticks. Looked like hotdogs but tasted like vienna sausages. I tried them before giving them to the kids to be sure they were safe. (The kids loved them)



It is very late here and we need to get to bed. I should be able to get a video up tomorrow. Some of the kids and some of the nice place we are staying....Love yall



Obviously the flight went ok




new video up

sorry about the bad video. here is a video of where we are staying

8 Comments:

Anonymous Mimi said...

You're hard not to like Buddy. She had to learn sometime. I miss you guys. :) I told Mr. Pace last night that I was mad at him because he'll get to meet Hannah before me. :/

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Aunt Crystal said...

I told her to be careful about losing teeth while she was gone... that the tooth fairy might not be able to find her all the way in China!!! :) Hannah really looks to be right at home with you all now! She is just so precious! And I just loved that picture of her with you, Sam! Like I said before, everyone loves Sam, so I knew it was only a matter of time! :) Glad you all had a safe flight! I'm assuming because it's Tuesday Nanny is volunteering at the hospital so she hasn't seen this update yet! I know that picture of you and her will make her smile!!! Love you guys!

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Aunt Crystal.... again! :) said...

PS... next time turn the video camera!!! :) My co-worker looked at me like an idiot when she walked in my office to find me watching the video with my head turned sideways! I'm sure I looked a little starnge! But I am just kidding! We'll take the video's any way we can get them! Just glad you all are able to share them with us!!!!

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Aunt Sara said...

Congrautlation!! Elizabeth!!

I see Hannah has figured out the word (head nod) for NO. That is always the first word isn't it? How is that when I'm sure you haven't even told her no very much yet;)

She shared!! that was so sweet!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Brittany Andrus said...

One step closer!! Can't wait to meet Hannah!!! Praying for the next steps to be quick and easy!!!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Nanny said...

Yes, Nanny was at the hospital today. Enjoyed the new pictures and video now that I'm home. Can't believe Elizabeth had noodles left over. You don't need teeth to gum noodles. Guess we now have 2 noodle lovers. Wonder why the McDonalds delivery person had to wear a safety helmet?
Back to the smog...I've seen lots of pictures of people over there wearing masks over their noses... guess we now know why. Did you see much of that?
Pop has gone to get more calves. Nelly can take care of several. Hurry Home. Love Nanny

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Aunt Crystal and Uncle Derek said...

Uncle Derek says he thinks they should start a McDonalds delivery service here. He says if he doesn't get to teach next year he's going to start it himself so he can wear that cool back pack! He also says that Andrew and Elizabeth and Hannah are goonies! :) He wants to know if Hannah can teach him some Chinese!

2:24 PM  
Blogger The Cadwells said...

Well, she looks like she is handling all of the new in her life very well! Can't wait to meet Miss Hannah :) Love and prayers....

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home