Wednesday, April 20, 2011

prayer request

A turn for the worse last night. Probably nothing major But Hannah was up a lot last night and has had some really bad nose bleeds. (I think it scared Elizabeth really bad). It was the first time Elizabeth has cried wanting to come home. ( she was really tired too which didn't help.)
Hannah has such a week little cry that she sounds more like a newborn then a 2 year old. (not nearly as loud as her cousin Raylee) She has had such a rough couple of days and we feel so bad for her. We couldn't be more excited to have her in our family and just want you guys to be praying that we can get the nose bleeding under control. (so wish we could get her home to our doctors)
She is a little less warm to me than she was at the start but she follows Holly around the room like a little chick. (Holly is a great mom to all my kids so I am fine with it) If I lay down in the floor between her and Holly she looks for a way around me without having to actually touch me. Not saying she doesn't like me but I am probalby 4th out of 4 right now:O)
Thank you all for following us on our journey but since I know you are there I am asking for a little special prayer for the family right now (especially my girls!!!!).

11 Comments:

Blogger Nanny said...

So Sorry, son. Wish I had gotten this message before church but will call the office tomorrow. Meanwhile I'll send out a call to some of my special people and we will get right on it.
Had been wondering how last night went. Wish it had been better but things will get better soon. I just feel it. Love and prayers for you all.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Nanny said...

As far as Hannah not being in love with you right now...I remember when Elizabeth wasn't either until you worked your magic on her. I'm not the least concerned that you are 4th right now. Your day will come. XOXO

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Christi H. said...

Oh, Sam we will be praying for you all. We want you all to be home now but I know you all are ready even more. We love you all so much and I pray that the Lord would continue to sustain you all on this journey.

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Johnsons said...

Praying for you guys & we wont stop!

6:56 PM  
Anonymous The Thornings said...

Praying for you guys! I'm sorry you have hit a rough patch.

7:21 PM  
Anonymous The Morris' said...

We Are definitely praying for you guys and especially for the girls. I can't imagine what your feeling Sam but just remember God brought you to her for a reason, I'm sure you'll be seeing the love soon enough. Maybe you guys nurturing her is exactly what God ordered, never know what he has planned.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Aunt Crystal said...

Praying for you all, especially my new precious niece, Hannah! Love you guys so much! I'm sure Raylee can out cry her! She was practicing in the car today! It would take Hannah A LOT of practice to catch up with Raylee at this point! :)

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Karen said...

Sam, you had a 25% chance of being #1, and you blew it!! LOL! She is beautiful. I can tell her brother & sister can't get enough of her. What a beautiful family you guys are. Can't wait to see you. Love you all!

8:10 PM  
Blogger The Cadwells said...

Bless her heart....praying for all of you! That is what got you all home safe and sound last time :)

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Mimi said...

Don't worry Buddy, remember when I was little? Who was my favorite then? :)
If her cry is more pitiful than Elizabeth's I'm doomed. :/

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Whit said...

Don't worry buddy, you're number 1 in my book. ;) Don't let mom know i said that! hahah I'm praying for all five of you. Love you all!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home